The Way of the Shotgun
5 Days / $1150
This is a fantastic combination of our Fighting Shotgun and Advanced Fighting Shotgun with the addition of Low Light and some other fast paced drills!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Shotgun
- A Fighting Pistol
- All ammo should be FUNCTION TESTED prior to class.
- 1000 rounds of Birdshot
- 25 rounds Buckshot
- 20 Slugs
- 250 rounds pistol ammo
- Tactical sling (required) Single point preferred
- Strongside belt holster
- Full wrap eye protection (clear for low light)
- Ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Minimum of three magazines (pistol)
- Magazine pouch
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper