Fast and Accurate Pistol
Want to shoot better and faster? This class is for YOU! Fast and Accurate Pistol is a skill based course with no pre-requisites. In this class students of all skill levels will be taught how to get more speed and accuracy from their gun through a series of time sensitive drills that will push them past their comfort zones and help them break through to the next shooting plateau. Through use of standardized testing pupils will be able to track and record their gains during class and go home with a comprehensive practice regimen including the Tactical Response Qualification Standard. It is suggested, as in all of our classes, that you carry you gun in this class exactly as you do daily (concealed).
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
-Bring a lunch to the range both days
1000 Rounds of Pistol Ammo
-Weapon cleaning and lubrication equipment to include a rod to knock out stuck cases- Strongside belt holster
- Full wrap eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
-Sturdy gun belt (designed to carry a gun)
-Minimum of 3 pistol and 5 rifle mags
-Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle (pockets are fine for rifle mags)
-Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
-Hat and sunblock
-Knee and elbow pads (optional)
-Drinking water (Camelback Strongly Recommended)
-Pen and paper