Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle
Intermediate Fighting Rifle is back! After you have taken our Fighting Rifle course you may want to know "what’s next?" Certainly our renowned "Advanced Fighting Rifle" is an alternative but if you suspect you will need to shoot your rifle at longer distances then Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle is another option. As you know from Fighting Rifle, we train for close and fast gun fighting. In the Intermediate Distance class we progress from the CQB mindset to implementing the rifle at longer distances. The class will be spent shooting mostly 50 to 200 yards. Students will leave class with a much better appreciation of the capabilities of the Fighting Rifle. If you can see it, you can shoot it. Learn how to own whatever you see. We will teach you how. Use your Fighting Rifle!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Rifle
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- One (1) zeroed Fighting Rifle (zero distance not relevant)
- 1300 rounds rifle ammo. All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- Tactical sling (required)
- Eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Minimum of 5 magazines for your rifle
- Magazine pouches
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback stronglyrecommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper