Our two day Precision Rifle course teaches the marksmanship principles necessary for precise hits at distance without the Sniper component of our full 5 day Sniper program. This course is taught by our cadre of seasoned active military and police snipers. We cover the skills required by anyone who wants to hit small targets at extended distances. Hunters, competitive target shooters, law enforcement marksman/observers and others who require sub-minute performance will all benefit greatly from the shooting techniques covered. We will cover known and unknown engagements out to 500 yards. We will teach you how to set up your weapon and gear, cover care and cleaning of equipment and ammo selection.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
- One (1) open mind
- Reliable Scoped Rifle (zeroed for 100 yards)
- 200 rounds of ammo for rifle (match type ammo)
- Bipod, tripod or sturdy shooting rest for rifle.
- Rifle cleaning Gear
- Notebook and pen
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Pistol with 50 rounds
- Strong side holster
- Extra pistol magazine and magazine pouch
- Water bottle/container for drinking
- Spotting Scope or Binoculars
- Rain gear (We shoot rain, shine, cold, or hot)
- Insect repellent
- Hat and sun block
- Knee and Elbow pads