5 Days / $1,250
Topics covered include lesson planning, preparing handouts, the use of electronic media, adult-learning concepts, preparing lecture material, public speaking, Instructor liabilities, and many other topics. Instructors must be able to pass a thorough lecture criteria. We do not issue certificates merely because you attended.
*This course is now accepted by the State of Tennessee for you to become a Carry Permit Insdtructor.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
5 Days/ $1100
-One Open Mind
-Pen and paper
- Teaching aides you wish to use