Cold War - Hot Range
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
VIDEO ABOUT THE CLASS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db8NA8qw9fc
AK vs AR: Two Rifles. Two Perspectives. One Purpose.
Internationally recognized tactical instructors and troublemakers Russian Sonny Puzikas (Gospel of Violence) and American James Yeager (Tactical Response) have teamed up for the one-of-a-kind class that will amaze and enlighten you. They make a very entertaining duo!
During this class Puzikas and Yeager will put to rest the endless discussions, opinions, debates and comparisons on the range…where the truth is readily apparent. They will discuss every aspect of the accuracy, ergonomics and reliability of both rifles. Make no mistake these two Instructors are very convincing and the debate could get quite spirited. Who knows…you may see an East meets West brawl before it is over!
So much cold war rhetorical static…
What you know and what you are taught will be put to the test. Not by talking about it. By DOING it. By going HOT. From basic combat weapon manipulations, to reloads, from marksmanship to malfunction drills. From shooting the rifle to fighting with it. Two rifles, two perspectives and one purpose. To demonstrate and to train those in attendance the similarities AND the differences, to show different training approaches and methodologies- western and eastern, and to understand that while there are specific skills required to utilize each rifle to its maximum efficiency, the one singular purpose remains common regardless of the platform. WINNING THE FIGHT.
Yeager and Puzikas will offer detailed and comprehensive training evolutions to expose and clear up many of the misconceptions about each. AK and AR side by side and they will be put to the test by participants not to declare a “winner”; but to help make each student better in achieving that singular purpose - to prevail in a fight, regardless of weapon used.
You may bring your AK or your AR to class. If you happen to have both, bring both.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full or make a 50% deposit for any class through the website or over the phone. To make a deposit through the website just purchase the course in the drop box named "Deposit for date of class you're interested in". After you've made the first deposit and are ready to pay off the balance just purchase the same course again. To pay over the phone call 877-7LETHAL.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
- ONE (1) OPEN MIND
- An AK or AR with 700 rounds of ammunition (If you bring both bring 500 rounds for each)
- A Fighting Pistol with 200 rounds of ammunition
- Tactical sling (required)
- Weapon cleaning and lubrication equipment to include a rod to knock out stuck cases
- Strong side belt holster
- Full wrap eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt (designed to carry a gun)
- Minimum of 3 pistol and 5 rifle mags
- Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle (pockets are fine for rifle mags)
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback Strongly Recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper
- Bring a lunch to the range both days