Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
The root word to "gunfight" isn't "gun."
It is "FIGHT"!
This is the course everyone is talking about! It is the most comprehensive 2-day handgun class in the world! This course is literally a life saver. Our Fighting Pistol course prepares you to prevail in a real world violent confrontation and many students have gone on and done just that! This intensive course covers an incredible amount of material in just two days and we have been told that it covers more than any 5 day course at the "big schools".
Topics include the role and attributes of the handgun, legal aspects of deadly force, anatomical stopping power, mental conditioning for combat, movement and communication. Live fire drills include both one- and two-handed shooting, shooting on the move, use of cover and concealment, loading and reloading, using both eye level as well as retention techniques, at a variety of ranges and from a variety of body positions. This course is about 40% lecture on mindset, tactics, skill, and legal issues but don’t worry because you will still be shooting a minimum of 750 rounds while you are on the range!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- These videos will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_DuM-POQMYE11bwl_PAlIyt-SyT33iPw
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Pistol - http://www.BigDaddyUnlimited.com
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- Roll of Masking Tape - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- 1000 rounds of quality ammo <--Link to AmmoSupplyWarehouse. (Tell them Tactical Response sent you!)
- Strongside belt holster <--Click here for NSR link (Appendix is fine.)
- Eye Protection - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Ear Protection - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness, dept store belts are INFERIOR) - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Minimum of five magazines - http://www.BigDaddyUnlimited.com
- Magazine pouch <--Click here for NSR link
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine) -https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Hat and sunblock - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Knee Pads (Optional) - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended) - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Bug Spray - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Pen and paper - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager