Mag Dumps and Mascara
Mag Dumps and Mascara is designed to build YOUR confidence surrounding firearms, training, and kicking ass. By the end of this course, you will be as comfortable walking into a firearms training course as you would be strolling through the supermarket. We are going to cover firearms safety rules, lingo, cleaning and lubrication, situational awareness, fundamentals, trigger press, loading/re-loading, draw stroke, shooting, carrying your firearm daily and the proper mindset to do so. You are going to leave this class feeling empowered to explore the art of self-protection.
If you would like to borrow a set up for the day, it will include everything you need except a strong belt and the ammo. Fee is $25.
We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your firearm before it is turned back in.
You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early, voluntary refusal to complete drills, and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in you not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Pistol - http://www.FirearmsDepot.com
- A roll of standard 3/4" wide tan masking tape. NO wider. NO other color.
- 250 rounds of ammo is the AVERAGE amount fired. Use high quality.
- Strongside belt holster <--Click here for NSR link (Appendix is fine.)
- Eye Protection - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Ear Protection - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness, dept store belts are INFERIOR) - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Minimum of 3 magazines - http://www.FirearmsDepot.com
- Hat and sunblock - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Wear a shirt with a high neckline
- Drinking water
- Bug Spray - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Pen and paper - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- Cleaning and lubrication equipment - https://www.amazon.com/shop/jamesyeager
- NOT REQUIRED but nice to have a folding chair and rain gear
- PLEASE NOTE - You will be asked to pick up brass at the end of class for a few minutes.