SONNY PUZIKAS IN CAMDEN??!!
Class sizes are limited; so if you haven't trained with Sonny before don't miss your chance now! Links for registration are provided at the top of each description!
March 01-02 2018: AKnowledge-2
Click HERE to register for AKnowledge-2
AKlimatize. AKcept. AKnowledge.
AK rifle platform mastery elevated.
Since the release of the very first AK rifle instructional video in the West back in 2003- “Beyond the Firearm- AK47/74 in CQB”- Kalashnikov platform rifles and training associated with it has experienced extraordinary rise in popularity and acceptance.
The author of that training video- Sonny Puzikas- offers an opportunity to take more than just a glimpse into the advanced learning and training material to be presented in his upcoming training video “Beyond the Firearm-3: AKnowledge Elevated”.
This 2 day training course is not a faster or cooler re-hash of the material from first two “Beyond the Firearm” series of instructional videos and training seminars associated with that material- it is a true form of fine-tuning and cleaning up your existing skills, liberating you from artificial pressure to be faster as a sole measure of your skill level.
“AKnowlege-2" is a truly unique opportunity to take your existing skills with the AK platform rifle to a significantly higher level through a simplification and purification process, by using a reverse engineering approach- that is taking your INDIVIDUAL skills, tracing them back to the actual and objective reasons for that specific skills existence and the way it is performed, eliminating all of excess and artificial weight- such as aesthetic baggage added due to the wildly popular “operator” factor, posturing and dogmatic duplication, pseudo-scientific “innovations” and “improvements”, excessive tension, unnecessary actions in performing basic functions, and much more.
Training will be individualized for each student- it will not be a “cookie-cutter” one size fits all kind of training. For that reason class size is limited to 15 participants.
To be covered:
- AKlimatization. Get to know and understand the weapon and its functions from the perspective of the user- a user in a fast paced, high stress environment of a two-way ballistic exchange in a saturated urban environment.
- Elevating efficiency of basic rifle functions and manipulations. Development of pure skill to achieve maintainable speed and robust performance of a given action vs acceleration of the action to "be fast". Detailed and in-depth work to improve and purify magazine change, charging bolt operation, trigger work, malfunctions clearing.
- AKceptance. The objective reality is that one-way square range instilled mentality does NOT reflect violent reality of real life armed engagements. Understanding the factors involved in real life gunfights through purpose designed drills and applying extracted knowledge to training methodology in live-fire exercises.
- Mobility, ambidexterity, functionality in three-dimensional 360 degree battlefield. Building, developing and fine-tuning MOBILITY as a platform from which one deploys and uses the rifle, as opposed to attempting to integrate movement into a developed static shooting platform.
- AKnowledge. Progressing from being a shooter/gunfighter to becoming a skilled and thinking fighter with professional grade weapons handling and usage skills paired with capability to adapt those skills to a situation at hand in real time.
2 hour block on rifle retention included.
- Progression from attributes to skills, and then to pressure testing both. Focused drills with gradual introduction of unknown beforehand factors to facilitate development of adaptability to realities of the fight, as opposed to attempting to skew those realities to conform to limitations of dogmatic and rigid techniques.
What to bring:
- AK platform rifle with a sling
- Minimum of 4 magazines
- Handgun with a holster and minimum of 3 magazines
- Eye and hearing protection
- 700 rounds for your rifle
- 100 rounds for your handgun
- Wear what you are most likely to wear in your daily life (long pants and knee pads recommended to avoid excessive loss of skin)
Cost: 450.00 per person
March 03-04 10`8: VIOLENCE UNCENSORED-6
Click HERE to register for Violence Uncensored-6
This is sixth installation of the “Violence Uncensored” series of advanced force-on-force training seminars. This will be a continuation on the path of the evolution of concepts of close-quarters combat training; delving even deeper and in more detail into numerous specific attributes and skills, pressure drills and scenarios.
During this intensive event, we will take a deeper look at the fundamentals of shooting on the move, controlling the space and dealing with the “choke points”, advanced geometry of clearing the corners, and fine tuning of handgun access under pressure in extreme close quarters.
Training drills and scenarios will be conducted in normal and diminished light conditions, utilizing dedicated non-lethal force-on-force weapons and protective gear as well as numerous methods of distraction and stress elevation designed to duplicate as closely as possible the realities of real-life violence.
This is NOT a seminar for absolute novices. You must possess robust firearm handling skills, be comfortable with concealed carry, and have at least some basic hand-to-hand skills.
Topics to be covered:
- Improving accuracy and engaging multiple targets on the move
- Forward pressure and the control of space in a gun fight
- “Choke points”- doorways, hallways, intersections
- L, T and Cross intersections. The geometry of the corner.
- Breaking down and reverse engineering handgun draw from concealment.
- Access under pressure in extreme close quarters. Crafting a perfect recipe with available ingredients- space, time, angle, workspace, movement, displacement.
Attendance strictly limited to 15 students.
Dedicated force-on-force weapons, equipment, safety gear, and 300 rounds of ammunition are included in your fee. Bring a quality flashlight, training knife, a tourniquet, note taking materials, and a few sets of clothing for heavy use.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/blogs/library/18975331-training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).