The Martial Application of the Pistol by Paul Markel
The Martial Application of the Pistol is a book based upon over three decades of the author’s training and experience carrying a handgun both in uniform and concealed.
Within these pages you will find chapters that address:
- The Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship
- How to Run the Machine like a Professional
- Martial Tactics and Mindset
- Sights and Optics on Pistols
- Ammunition and Accessories
- A Full Glossary of Professional Terminology
- and Much More
Whether a beginner, novice or experienced shooter, all who seek and desire mastery with a fighting handgun or pistol will benefit from Mr. Markel’s wealth of knowledge and experience.
This is Book 1 of the Martial Application of Firearms series.