Advanced Fighting Pistol
This skills course takes over where Fighting Pistol left off teaching you how to shoot faster and more accurately and in a much wider array of shooting scenarios and drills. About half of this class is fighting oriented with tactical drills and problem solving and the other half is about skill building getting you shooting faster than ever.
You will learn how to work difficult malfunctions efficient with either hand. We will do realistic drills involving the "21 foot rule" and your fine motor skills will be tested under stress. We will do a variety of non-traditional drills that will allow you to shoot under a variety of scenarios. Your timing and decision making will be used in the most dynamic ways possible.
This course is truly "the next level" and traditional ranges with standardized training for the masses will never be the same for you after this class.
Our Fighting Pistol is a pre-requisite. Sorry no exceptions.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
1. Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
2. We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
3. You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
4. For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
2 days/$450 (Price may be higher for traveling classes)
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Pistol
- 1000 rounds of quality ammunition
- Strongside belt holster
- Eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- If you carry a back-up gun bring it and 50 rounds
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness)
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment