Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
Take the fighting shotgun course that teaches you how to win! The shotgun is often the close-quarters defensive tool of choice, due to its high hit probability and impressive terminal ballistics. Our Fighting Shotgun course teaches you how to get the most out of your fighting smoothbore. Topics include selection of weapon and ammunition, patterning and zeroing considerations, practical shooting and firing positions, reloading under duress, tactical engagement of single and multiple threats, weapon retention, switch to slug, and firing on the move. Live fire drills cover battlesight zero, slug select procedures, fire and maneuver from field positions, low light firing, basic and advanced buckshot drills, and hostage rescue…yes we said hostage rescue with your shotgun! We will make you a surgeon with it!
NOTE: While Fighting Pistol is not a pre-requisite for this class it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. https://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
- Watch this Equipment List Video FIRST: https://youtu.be/SWV__Tqy-3o
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Shotgun
- A Fighting Pistol
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- Roll of Masking Tape <-- Click here for Amazon link
- 600 Birdshot - We recommend "High Brass" birdshot
25 Buckshot - We recommend "High Brass" buckshot
20 Slug - We recommend "High Brass" slugs
- 250 rounds pistol ammo - Brass cased
- Tactical sling (required)<-- Click here for SOE link
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link
- Full wrap eye protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear protection (muffs recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Sturdy gun belt<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of three magazines (pistol)
- Magazine pouch for each<-- Click here for NSR link
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon