High Risk Civilian Contractor - Small Unit Tactics
Small Unit Tactics is the core HRCC class and is a prerequisite for all other HRCC classes. Our Fighting Rifle class is a pre-requisite (within one year) for anyone who has not been in a deployable status on a Tier One SOCCOM unit within the last calendar year. This is non-negotiable so please do not even ASK.
Whether it is your first trip to the desert, or you are returning to the jungle, the Tactical Response 5-Day High Risk Civilian Contractor course can get you back up to speed with your firearms and tactical training.
What makes our course different? We use seasoned operators who have done this job third world countries to teach the courses. You get recent, relevant, and realistic information and training from men who have been there. Candidates for this course should already have better than average shooting skills. Individuals may attend open classes and teams of 8 or more may arrange a tailor made class that suits their operational requirements. Five intense 12-14 hour days of pistol and carbine training that encompass individual as well as team skills. While we would all love 70 hours on the range this course is balanced with an appropriate level of classroom lecture on tactics and other vital information. We hit the ground running (literally) and quickly accelerate through advanced techniques. This course assures the operator his time and money will be well spent. Our cutting edge team tactics, Mindset, vehicle tactics, hands on gunshot care, bounding exercises, and Instructors who have had military and security deployments combine to make this course the best training package available for Military or Security operators.
We are typically asked what type of physical condition a student should be in to attend this course. There is no easy answer. If you want to get the most out of this course you should be in moderate condition at least. Simply put, if you cannot run 100 yards with full gear (or a 25 pound backpack) you will not get your money's worth. Can you still take the course? We hope you will use this as a motivation for getting yourself "battle ready".
READ THIS - All Contractor classes begin at 1800 Sunday evening at Tactical Response for your in-brief. You are required to lodge with your team and not at a hotel.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. https://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
James Yeager has a book on Security Contracting that you may find interesting. High Risk Civilian Contracting - Working In A War Torn World --> Click here for Amazon link
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Rifle (w/light preferred)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Pistol
- 2,000 rounds of quality rifle ammo. <-- Link to AmmoSupplyWarehouse (Tell them Tactical Response sent you!)
- 250 rounds of quality pistol ammo. <-- Link to AmmoSupplyWarehouse (Tell them Tactical Response sent you!)
- Tactical sling (required)<-- Click here for Gear link
- Heavy Duty Belt (double thickness)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Strongside belt holster or drop leg holster<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Clear and Tinted Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection (muffs recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of three magazines for pistol
- Minimum of 10 magazines for rifle
- Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle
- Flashlight<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Quality HAM Radio<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Radio Mic<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Radio Pouch<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Whistle<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Smoke Grenade Pouch
- Personal Medical Kit (VOK or similar)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sun block<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Camelback strongly recommended<-- Click here for Amazon link
- $10 Cash
- Duct Tape<-- Click here for Amazon link
- 50' of 550 cord<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Shemag or other cloth to protect neck from brass burns<-- Click here for Gear link
- Weapons cleaning and lubrication equipment<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Current Tetanus shot is recommended
READ THIS--All Contractor classes begin at 1800 Sunday evening at the gear shop.