Advanced Fighting Pistol
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
This skills course takes over where Fighting Pistol left off teaching you how to shoot faster and more accurately and in a much wider array of shooting scenarios and drills. About half of this class is fighting oriented with tactical drills and problem solving and the other half is about skill building getting you shooting faster than ever.
You will learn how to work difficult malfunctions efficient with either hand. We will do realistic drills involving the "21 foot rule" and your fine motor skills will be tested under stress. We will do a variety of non-traditional drills that will allow you to shoot under a variety of scenarios. Your timing and decision making will be used in the most dynamic ways possible.
This course is truly "the next level" and traditional ranges with standardized training for the masses will never be the same for you after this class.
Our Fighting Pistol class is a pre-requisite (within one year). This is non-negotiable.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. https://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
You can find our refund policy here
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Please email us the latest date you completed Fighting Pistol (email@example.com)
- A Fighting Pistol
- 500 rounds of quality ammunition
- Roll of Masking Tape <-- Click here for Amazon link
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link
- Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- If you carry a back-up gun bring it and 50 rounds
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Rain gear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment<-- Click here for Amazon link