Alumni Training Weekend
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
Every year we offer two free days of training for anyone who has taken a class from us. The Alumni Training Weekend serves as an opportunity to have a Tactical Response "family reunion". Our instructors teach several mini-classes on the range and give lectures on topics that usually aren't covered in depth in our other classes. Past instruction has included specialized training in shotguns, knives, sniper rifles, carbines, pistols, backup guns, combatives, low light, and many other topics. The days aren't as fast paced as our other classes to give students more time to socialize with other alumni and the instructors. We have a great time and still keep the weekend educational.
Here are three things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
- ONE (1) OPEN MIND
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- An ammunition requirement will be e-mailed closer to the date of the class
- Eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Minimum of three (3) magazines for each weapon
- Magazine pouch for each
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Cambelback Strongly Recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and Paper