Clearing a building is like eating a Shit Sandwich. Yes you can eat alone it but having a friend means they get to eat half! What are friends for anyway? :-)
Geared at home defenders, patrol cops or anyone that might have to do this dangerous deed; this 2-day class is about doing a dangerous thing alone or with a helper. We will start with the basics and by the end of the class you will be doing very advanced tactical movements related to the dangerous nature of the undertaking.
Topics covered: Principles of movement with one or more people, deliberate vs. dynamic searches, low light tactics for 1 or more, use over cover and movement in a dwelling, sensory deprivation as well as sensory overload, target indicators, hunted vs hunting, communication, emergency medical, use of handgun and long guns in confined spaces, firearms set-up, family planning with many, many runs in the shoot house in an attempt to perfect these skills.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
This class is also a great primer for our High Risk Civilian Contractor CQB Class.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
- A Blue Gun that fits your holster (optional but recommended)
- A holster for a Glock 17 if you have one (loaners available).
- Handheld "Tactical" Flashlight
- Clear safety/shooting glasses
- Paintball mask
- Cover all exposed skin. Protect your hands, neck and nuts. DO NOT WEAR EXTRA LAYERS OR BODY ARMOR. It is SUPPOSED to hurt. Pain is a very good teacher. If you don't want to learn this is not the class for you. Groin Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link