Family Fighting Rifle
This is a chance for friends and family together. As long as one student is under 18 you get two spots in the class for $750!
This is a GREAT class for you and someone you love to work as a TEAM! The course covers trajectory, battlesight zero, gear set-up, sling configurations, use of cover and concealment, practical ready and firing positions, close- and medium-range snap shooting, weapons handling, urban applications, team drills, shooting while moving, multiple targets, plus the tactics required to employ this potent tool in combat. Every family leaves this class with empty mags, a red hot rifle, and a smile from ear to ear! This is one of our most popular courses!
This class is great for nearly any magazine fed rifle or subgun and any traditional military style rifle. We will show you how to run your MP5, AR, AK, RPK, FAL, M1A, G3, VZ-58 or whatever weapon you have! For the kids we have found the S&W M&P 15/22 to be a great gun!
AR-15 shooters take note: We do not recommend steel cased ammo for our classes. Please check our FAQ for more information.
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions: https://www.youtube.com/RiflePlaylist
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
EACH OF YOU WILL NEED THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST:
- ONE (1) OPEN MIND<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- Roll of Masking Tape <-- Click here for Amazon link
- 1500 rounds rifle ammunition <-- Link to AmmoSupplyWarehouse
- A magazine fed rifle (semi or full) that has been zeroed (Pistol caliber carbines are ok)
- Tactical sling (required)<-- Click here for SOE link
- Weapon cleaning and lubrication equipment to include a rod to knock out stuck cases<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Full wrap eye protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection (muffs recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of 5 rifle mags
- A way to carry mags (pockets are fine).
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee pads (optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow pads (optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback Strongly Recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<--Click here for Amazon link
*Send an email with the names of the students to Info@TacticalResponse.com after purchase
*Can not be used with other discounts/offers.
*Limited number of 22s available for rental for kids. Reserve ahead of class.