High Risk Civilian Contractor - Sniper
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
READ THIS--All Contractor classes begin at 1800hrs Sunday evening at the gear shop.
If you are looking for a Long Range shooting class you are in the WRONG PLACE. This is a SNIPER class. Long Range shooting is only ONE component of being a sniper. We teach the FIGHTING part of being a Sniper. This 5 day course is taught by our cadre of seasoned active military and police snipers. We will teach you mission planning, stalks, hides, how to set up your weapon and gear for missions, camouflage techniques, teamwork with your spotter (if you attend alone we will pair you with another student) and conduct movement into firing position and courses of fire. The class culminates with a 24-hour straight sniping mission. We want you to leave this course a newly trained sniper that can complete the mission and get home safely.
Our Fighting Rifle and HRCC Small Unit Tactics classes are pre-requisites. PERIOD. This is non-negotiable. Do not email and ask if you can skip. If you have not had these classes from us you will not be taking this class from us.
It is STRONGLY suggested students also take "Sniper Basics" class in preparation.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. https://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
James Yeager has a book on Security Contracting that you may find interesting. http://www.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
- Fighting Rifle
- 500 Rounds of Fighting Rifle Ammo
- Means to carry ammo (Chest Rig or Similiar Equipment)
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Reliable Rifle (zeroed for 100 yards)
- Weather proof notebook and pen<-- Click here for Amazon link
- 200-250 rounds of ammo for rifle (match ammo .30 caliber (NO .338,.50,300 Win Mag...) <-- Link to AmmoSupplyWarehouse (We recommend Fiocchi Ammunition)
- Bipod, tripod or sturdy shooting rest for rifle<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Rifle cleaning Gear<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hearing protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Eye protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pistol with 100 rounds
- Strong side holster (No crossdraw, shoulder holsters or small of the back holsters)<-- Click here for NSR link
- Extra pistol magazine and magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Flashlight (can be small)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Water bottle/container for drinking<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Over-night provision (sleeping bag, poncho,backpack)
- Compass<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Radio<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Radio Mic<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Radio Pouch<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Spotting Scope<-- Click here for Amazon link or Binoculars<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Outdoor Clothing (We shoot rain, shine, cold, or hot)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knife (fixed or folder)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Insect repellent<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sun block<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow pads<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Fighting Rifle
READ THIS--All Contractor classes begin at 1800 Sunday evening at the gear shop.