The Trifecta Continues
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes (YouTube Content Creators may with permission).
You've done it. You've taken The Trifecta, became a master gunfighter, and can retire from training as a wise teacher...Right? WRONG!
We've grouped together our Advanced Fighting Pistol, Advanced Immediate Action Medical, and The Fight Continues into six days of training to push you further on your road of badassery. If you buy this you'll guarantee your spot in all 3 classes and get $250 off the total cost!
PREREQUISITES: FIGHTING PISTOL / IMMEDIATE ACTION MEDICAL / THE FIGHT
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. https://www.youtube.com/ClassPlaylist
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331-Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL ). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Info@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed). training-locations
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass. You are REQUIRED to clean and lubricate your loaner gun after each day of training and before you return it.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email Info@TacticalResponse.com or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
Advanced Fighting Pistol Gear List:
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Please email us the latest date you completed Fighting Pistol (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A Fighting Pistol
- 500 rounds of quality ammunition
- Roll of Masking Tape <-- Click here for Amazon link
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link
- Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- If you carry a back-up gun bring it and 50 rounds
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Rain gear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment<-- Click here for Amazon link
Advanced Immediate Action Medical Gear List:
Open mind and a positive attitude
Clear eye protection
Hand held light
1 box Nitrile gloves
Blue Gun and holster
Multiple tourniquets (4 is ideal if you can).
4 Pressure bandages (H bandages or Israeli type bandages)
4 rolls of gauze
A Rescue Me (Optional but Recommended)
EMT shears ( a knife will not work)
Roll of Duct tape
10 Large Safety Pins
Footwear suitable for hiking
2 Towels and Wet wipes to clean yourself up with between scenarios
Pencil and notebook
Weather appropriate outerwear (some scenarios will be outdoors)
Plenty to drink
The Fight Continues Gear List: